Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Hello..... Again


The past few months my whole life has changed.  I lived in a very big city for the past 3 years and a few months ago we moved to a town with a population of 2,000. I moved into a house instead of an apartment and started a new school. Each class (seniors ect) has around 50 students and its amazing. While I still miss things from the city like, being able to go to any store almost anytime, awesome food and just being in the city, I like living in the country a whole lot better because it’s just me!

          I have been seriously slacking on my blog and I wanted to write a little update ad invite you to go through this amazing journey with me. I’m still settling in so bear with me a little longer!

                   Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment